How Can We Help?
Heat Pumps Gain Popularity in Boise Idaho
““If there was a personality contest for HVAC products, a heat pump could most certainly win!”
~ Brett Shannon
President, Peppy Heating and Cooling
What makes a heat pump so desirable? Homeowners’ report loving their heat pump systems for many reasons. To start, just one unit can heat and cool while also lowering energy costs, energy consumption and greenhouse gases.
It doesn’t matter what the weather is doing in Boise Idaho when you have a Heat Pump installed by Peppy Heating and Cooling. You’ll be impressed with their high energy efficiency ratings, and will also love how practical, convenient, and environmentally friendly they are. Today’s Heat Pump technology has evolved making them a solid option for many homes.
What is a Heat Pump? Heat pumps are just air conditioners that move heat from outside to inside your home. We have heat pump systems that can pull heat out of the air down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing people to purchase just one unit to both heat and cool their home.
Why American Standard? American Standard Heat Pumps are built on the promise of comfort and long-lasting reliability. They’ve been manufacturing quality heating and cooling systems since the late 1880’s and are consistently ranked among the most dependable products in the market. American Standard Product Guide
Which Heat Pump is Right For My Home? We’ll help with that! As an American Standard Customer Care Dealer, we’ve been trained to match the right heat pump to your home. Your home is far more important than most people think. Chances are you didn’t choose the heating and cooling system in your home. Many people inherit the heating system when they bought their home. We’ll take the time to understand your unique needs.
Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
Does anyone in the house have allergies?
Where do you spend most of the time in your home?
Would you like to save money on your utility bill?
How long do you plan on living in your home?
Does your home lack humidity in the cold winter months?
How Can We Help?
Ask a Question or Get a Quote from your Boise HVAC experts!
Understanding Efficiencies: Every heat pump will come with an efficiency rating, which tells you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heating or cooling. The higher the efficiency, the better the heat pump functions.
HSPF: When in heating mode, a heat pump’s efficiency is measured as HSPF (heating seasonal performance factor). The higher the HSPF number, the more efficient the system is.
SEER: In cooling mode, a heat pump is measured in SEER (seasonal energy efficiency rating) and is similar to EER (energy efficiency rating) except that it measures the average efficiency over a season, rather than on a single test.
If you’re considering installing a heat pump, knowing a unit’s efficiency is only part of finding the right fit for your home. Let our trained HVAC experts guide you in finding the right type and size of heat pump to provide you with optimal comfort all year long.
Get The Peppy Promise:
- We’ll make sure your heat pump is properly sized. Under-sizing and over-sizing are big problems that cost time and money. When you work with us, you can expect to get a perfect match.
- We have a 90 day lemon guarantee, if a main component goes out in the first 90 days, we’ll replace the whole unit!
- We always provide options! We recommend buying the highest efficiency Heat Pump that you can afford. American Standard has many Heat Pumps that are ENERGY STAR® rated.
- Consider a programmable thermostat to help manage energy bills
- We’ll go over options that will help with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and humidification.
- We’ll evaluate your living environment and recommend the right air filter as well as the right schedule to replace your furnace filter.
- Save 15% on repairs and get $100 off new equipment for every year you’re a member. Enjoy these savings with our Comfort Club program.
- Our cheerful staff is there from your first call to final installation, making every step of the way easy for you.
What Does Proper Sizing Mean?
Proper sizing is extremely important because going too small or too big has a big impact on your home comfort. A bigger heat pump is not better and will cost you more money up front and more money to operate, not to mention the comfort issues it will create by not being sized correctly. Additionally, a heat pump that is too small will lack the ability to give you the comfort you desire.
Why Choose Us?
We will never give you a guess-timate or a casual recommendation. We will take the time to find out about your concerns and properly evaluate your home. If you inherited the heat pump when you bought your house, it may not be the right match for you OR if its more than 12 years old, its most likely time to replace. We’ll make your whole experience with us comfortable from your first call to the day we install your new furnace.
- Step 1: We listen.
- We will ask some questions about your home and your needs. How old is your heating equipment? Are you interested in some of the new features? Where do you spend most of your time? Do you have hot or cold spots in your home? How many people live in the home and how many pets are all parts of our discovery. We ask questions so we can understand how to find the best heat pump for your needs.
- Step 2: We look at your environment.
- There are many factors that determine how comfortable a home is, which direction the house is facing, what type of insulation and windows you have. We make sure to understand your living space to make sure that we properly match a product to your needs.
- Step 3: We’ll recommend.
- After a discussion and evaluation of your living space, we’ll start presenting heat pump options and discuss your budget. We’ll go over rebates and incentives that may be available as well as talk about financing options.
Heat Pump FAQs
Q: What are the benefits of a Heat Pump?
A: Get 2-in-1 functionality because a heat pump can both heat and cool. The obvious benefit of a Heat Pump is its ability to provide warmth. However, the “reverse cycle” refers to its ability to work backwards therefore, extracting heat from your home and transferring it outside.
Q: Are Heat Pumps Safe?
A: Absolutely! A Heat Pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling in an instant and at the push of a button. And unlike gas heating or wood burners there are no flames or hot surface to worry about.
Q: Are Heat Pumps energy efficient and eco-friendly?
A: They offer one of the most cost-effective forms of heating and cooling and are gaining in popularity in Boise. A Heat Pump does not burn anything as they heat energy source so there are no carbon emissions other than the tiny amount of electricity that it uses.
Are you ready to replace or upgrade your heat pump? Boise homeowners get expert advice from Peppy! Heating & Cooling. We’ll help you upgrade your home heating and cooling with a modern and efficient system that will provide years of home comfort. Call Today! 208-906-6928.