How Can We Help?
Ductless Systems – The Any Time – Any Where Solution!
“Today we can heat and cool your whole house or just one room more efficiently, more effectively and more comfortably than ever before. Expect hoppin’ good service from our team of ductless experts who are prompt, prepared and professional.”
~Brett Shannon, President Peppy Heating and Cooling
Going Ductless is gaining popularity in Boise,Idaho because a Ductless System (also known as a Ductless Mini Split or a Ductless Heat Pump) is the modern way to heat and cool your home or business. You’ll save money, save energy and increase your home comfort when you choose a Ductless System for your Boise home.
What’s so great about ductless? Just about anyone can benefit from a Ductless Mini Split Heating and Cooling system because just one unit does it all. They do not require duct work making it a more flexible and scalable comfort solution. We can install a mini split just about anywhere – even in older homes that don’t have ductwork.
Benefits of Ductless Mini Split System:
- Save Money:
- Many home owners report saving of up to 50% on their utility bill. Ductless Systems offer some of the highest energy efficiencies many are ENERGY STAR® rated and may qualify for rebates.
- Save Energy:
- Reducing energy is a goal for most home owners as well as the utility companies. Everyone wins when we reduce fossil fuel usage.
- Increased Efficiency:
- Traditional forced air systems have up to 30% energy losses due to leaky ductwork.
- Heats And Cools:
- Get 2-in-1 Functionality. Gone are the days of needing to buy a furnace and an AC. One unit does it all.
- Breathe Better Air:
- Increase your Indoor Air Quality. No ducts mean you’re not breathing air that has traveled through dirty ductwork.
- Easy Installation:
- A ductless heat pump can go just about anywhere making it one of the most flexible installations.
- Super Quiet:
- The ductless system is ‘whisper quiet’ you’ll barely know it’s there. Many of these systems can run at a mere 19 decibels, or a little louder than a pin dropping from a height of one centimeter from one meter away.
- Advanced Features:
- The ductless system has advanced features that can tell when you enter or leave a room and will adjust it accordingly.
- Easy Maintenance:
- Save on maintenance bills because the ductless system is very simple to maintain.
- Rebates and Incentive:
- We’ll help you find out if you qualify for some of the rebates and incentives that may be available to you.
The Best Manufacturer Backed up by Boise’s Top Ductless HVAC Contractor
We chose Mitsubishi as they are the leading manufacturer and offer a broad product offering and some of the highest efficiencies. Mitsubishi is world known for their reliability and dependability. Download Brochure
Mitsubishi Diamond Contractors are distinguished from other contractors because of their premier level of training and high level of support and service provide to their customers.
How Can We Help?
Ask a Question or Get a Quote from your Boise HVAC experts!
Get Hoppin’ Good Service. When it comes to Ductless Systems, We have experience on our side! We’ve invested in extensive training and certification and have the knowledge that only comes with experience. The most important part of your ductless journey is to make sure to hire a trained and certified ductless contractor. There are 3 very important factors two address: proper product selection, proper product placement, and a professional installation. Most issues that arise are due to a mistake in one of these key areas. You can count on a professional installation every time.
Who should consider ductless heating?
- Solve hot and cold spots in your home with a ductless system.
- If you need to add AC to your home.
- If your home is heated with electric baseboard heat, wood stoves, propane, oil or any other means, ductless is a better choice.
- No ductwork? Any home or business that does not have duct work can now get cost effective heating and cooling. Perfect for older or historic homes.
- Upgrade your furnace. Anyone with a furnace more than 12 years old can benefit from a more cost effective way to heat your home (you can keep your furnace and use it as back up)
- Any home that has someone with allergies or asthma. Think of the junk in your duct work. Why breathe air that comes from duct work that is filled with dust, mold, mildew, bacteria, fungus and viruses. Many home heating systems can actually make you sick.
One Room. One Area.
The Whole House.
Ductless Heat Pumps are flexible in nature so they can be used to solve a comfort in just one room or the entire house. One outdoor unit can control up to 8 indoor heads, giving you the flexibility and control you need.
Choose a single zone systems if you have a hot or cold spot in one room, are looking to convert an attic, garage or basement into living space, or have a home addition or remodeling project.
Choose a multi zone system when you to increase the comfort throughout your whole home. Ductless Heat Pumps make HVAC zoning easy. Why heat and cool the whole house when you can control the comfort room by room.
The ductless mini split is a beautiful thing. It solves so many problems. Some common applications include:
Sun rooms and 3 season porch
Garages – converted into a workshop or home office
Attics converted into living space
Cabins and lake homes
Resorts and hotels
Any place without ductwork
Ductless Heat Pump FAQs
Q: Is Boise a good climate for a Mini Split System?
A: Yes, Ductless Systems work great in Boise, Idaho. Mitsubishi offers an extended temperature unit that serves the need of our area wonderfully.
Q: How do I find the right Ductless Contractor?
A: Look for a contractor with experience and credentials. As Mini Splits grow in popularity so does the number of contractors claiming to be experts. Many problems can be traced back to an improper installation. Our team of Ductless HVAC Techs are true experts and will make sure you get a professional installation.
Q: How much does a Mini Split cost?
A: Mini split systems vary in price depending on their efficiency rating and features. Mini splits can also be configured for a single zone or multi-zone. Since each home is unique, it’s best that we evaluate your home and make a suggestion.
Q: Can I install a Mini Split myself?
A: No. It will void the warranty. Mini splits require special tools as well as certification to handle the refrigerant. A professional contractor is necessary to ensure proper product selection, proper product placement and a professional installation.
Ductless Heating and Ductless Cooling is truly the modern way to heat and cool your home. If you’re wondering if a Ductless Mini Split is right for you, give us a call. We’re happy to give you a FREE consultation to find out more
Ready to find out if a Ductless Mini Split is right for your Boise Idaho home? Get Hoppin’ Good Service from our team of Ductless HVAC experts who are always prompt, prepared and happy to serve you. Based in Boise, Idaho we serve the greater area including Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian, and Eagle. Nobody knows ductless systems better than the experts at Peppy Heating and Cooling.
Call Today: 208-906-6928.