How Can We Help?
Need A Furnace Replacement? Get Ready For Real Comfort With A New Gas Furnace
“It’s a great day to upgrade to a high efficiency gas furnace. Get friendly advice from our upbeat techs who know how to make things just right for you.”
~Brett Shannon, President Peppy Heating & Cooling
Get Ready For Real Comfort With A New Gas Furnace
What’s so great about buying a new gas furnace? Today’s gas furnaces offer outstanding energy efficiencies – some of our models achieve 97 percent, which is near total efficiency! You’ll also enjoy modern features and improved air filtration which will lead to better indoor air quality.
Home comfort isn’t something that just happens, it’s something you plan and prepare for. When you live in a climate like Boise Idaho, choosing the right gas furnace is important!
Considering furnace replacement? Consider American Standard!
Why American Standard? American Standard gas furnaces are built on the promise of comfort and long-lasting reliability. They’ve been manufacturing quality heating and cooling systems since the late 1880’s and are consistently ranked among the most dependable products in the market. American Standard Product Guide
How Will I Know Which Furnace To Buy? As an American Standard Customer Care dealer we know how to ask the right questions. Choosing a furnace for your home is far more important than most people think. Your furnace has the potential to provide you with exceptional home comfort, increase your indoor air quality AND save you money. Following are a number of considerations that we’ll go over with you:
Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
Does anyone in the house have allergies?
Where do you spend most of the time in your home?
Would you like to save money on your utility bill?
How long do you plan on living in your home?
Does your home lack humidity in the cold winter months?
Understanding Efficiencies: Gas furnace efficiencies tell you how much of the total energy used is delivered to the home as heat. The higher the efficiency, the better the furnace functions. For example, a furnace that is 80% efficient delivers 80% of the fuel consumed by the house as heat. The rest, 20% or 20 cents on the dollar, goes up the chimney flue. Your heating bill, therefore, depends on the cost of the fuel and the efficiency of the furnace.
AFUE: When referring to furnaces, we measure performance by the AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency). The higher the number the more efficient the furnace is.
Get The Peppy Promise:
If you’re not satisfied with your system; we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- We’ll make sure your furnace is properly sized. Under-sizing and over-sizing are big problems that cost time and money. When you work with us, you can expect to get a perfect match.
- We have a 90 day lemon guarantee, if a main component goes out in the first 90 days, we’ll replace the whole unit!
- We always provide options! We recommend buying the highest efficiency furnace that you can afford. American Standard has many furnaces that are ENERGY STAR® rated.
- Consider a programmable thermostat to help manage energy bills
- We’ll go over options that will help with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and humidification.
- We’ll evaluate your living environment and recommend the right air filter as well as the right schedule to replace your furnace filter.
- Save 15% on repairs and get $100 off new equipment for every year you’re a member. Enjoy these savings with our Comfort Club program.
- From your first call to final installation our cheerful and knowledgeable staff will be there to make things easy for you.
What Does Proper Sizing Mean?
Sizing is extremely important because going to small or too big has a big impact on your home comfort. A furnace that is too small will lack the ability to give you the comfort you desire. A unit that is too large will cost more and cost more to operate because it will kick out more heat and will most likely overshoot the thermostat by 2 degrees, making you too warm and costing you more money.
Why Choose Us?
We take the time to find out about your concerns. Chances are good that you probably inherited the furnace you have when you bought your house. It may not be the right match for you OR if its more than 12 years old, its probably time to replace. We’ll make your whole experience with us comfortable from your first call to the day we install your new furnace.
- Step 1: We listen.
- We will ask some questions about your home and your needs. How old is your furnace? Are you interested in some of the new features? Where do you spend most of your time? Do you have hot or cold spots in your home? How many people live in the home and how many pets are all parts of our discovery. We ask questions so we can understand how to find the best gas furnace for your needs.
- Step 2: We look at your environment.
- There are many factors that determine how comfortable a home is, which direction the house is facing, what type of insulation and windows you have. We make sure to understand your living space to make sure that we properly match a product to your needs.
- Step 3: We’ll recommend.
- After a discussion and evaluation of your living space, we’ll start presenting furnace options and discuss your budget. We’ll go over rebates and incentives that may be available as well as talk about financing options.
Hire a contractor with credentials! You can rest easy that when we visit your home that we come with some of the highest credentials
Your Partner in Comfort. We believe the more you know about your home comfort system, the more comfortable you’ll feel with us. Doing the right thing in is our mantra from start to finish. .
Looking to replace your furnace or want to find out about a new high efficiency furnace for your Boise home? Let us make your day! We serve the entire Boise area including Nampa, Meridian, Eagle, and Caldwell. It’s easy to get a FREE consultation. Just Call Today! 208-906-6928.