Boise Mini Split
Mini Split AC Could Be Your Best Choice
Get comfort just the way you want it with a Mini Split Air Conditioner by Mitsubishi. Enjoy room to room temperature control and get customized comfort throughout your home.
What’s so great about a Mini Split AC?
Let us count the ways! A Mini Split Air Conditioner is flexible in design, will help you save money and energy, and increases the home comfort in just about any home. The best news is you may even qualify for rebates and incentives.
- Flexible in Design: A Mini Split Air Conditioning doesn’t require ductwork making it a flexible design option for your home. You decide if you want to cool one room or area or the whole house.
- Save Money: A Ductless Mini Split provides some of the highest efficiencies available and you don’t have the energy loss association with forcing air through a maze of ductwork. Many homeowners report savings of up to 50%
- Save Energy: Many units are ENERGY STAR rated meaning they have above average energy ratings which lead to big saving on your utility bill.
- Increase Home Comfort: Mini splits are not only modern in design, but they are also ultra-quiet – gone are the days of hearing your AC ‘kick’ on and ‘kick’ off.
- Rebates & Incentives: The best news is that you may even qualify for rebates and incentives.
The Elite Diamond Difference
Why choose a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor? There’s a difference, not all contractors are created equal, not all have the same level of expertise and not all are committed to a professional installation of your Mini Split System.
We’ve worked hard to attain the highest level of certification we can get. As an Elite Diamond Contractor, you can expect the best knowledge and expert advice.
Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating’s premier-level installers are called Diamond Elite Contractors. These dealers are chosen based on their tremendous skill, extensive training, and excellent customer service ratings.
When is a good time to consider a Mini Split Cooling System?
A Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning System is unique in that it does not require ductwork to be installed in your home. Whereas a conventional Central A/C system (also known as a forced air system) generates cold air at a central point and distributes it throughout the house through ductwork, a Mini Split provides flexible design options.
A Mini Split AC System is flexible in design, here are some great times to consider going ductless.
- When you want to add AC to one room or an area
- You have hot spots in your home
- Converting a basement, garage, or attic in to living space
- You have an older or historic home without ductwork
- It’s time to upgrade your existing Central AC System
- You want to save money on your utility bills
- Someone in your home has asthma or allergies
- You’re concerned about a Green Energy system
- Consider ductless if you’re building a new home
We Always Provide Options
The best news about working with us is that you’ll always get a trained and experienced technician to advise you. And we always provide options!
You can expect 5 solutions options no matter what. Whatever the situation we’ll provide solutions that range from the most basic and budget friendly to more comprehensive solutions that include a long-term vision for best performance.
Does a Mini Split AC increase Your Boise home value?
A Mini Split Air Conditioner can boost the value of a home because they are seen as more modern and efficient that older HVAC systems. While we don’t know the specific percentage by which a ductless air conditioning system can increase a home’s value, they do offer advantages that can help create the most comfortable home possible.
Mini Split Air Conditioning for a whole house?
Absolutely! A ductless mini split is certainly a viable option for your whole house. Many people mistakenly think the only way to cool an entire house is via Central Air, however; today there are exceptional options that will keep you comfortable and help you save money.
The Ductless Mini Split can support multiple indoor heads so you can have room to room comfort throughout your home.
With the right size system in place, it’s capable of cooling an entire house, from the basement all the way up to the attic.
Can a Mini Split be just AC?
Yes. Here’s why…at the heart of a Mini Split is heat pump technology. The full name of a mini split is a Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump. Because it’s a heat pump, it can both heat and cool. If you live in a climate that doesn’t require heating, a cooling only Mini Split is an excellent choice. Cooling only mini splits are an efficient and cost-effective way to provide comfort to those hard-to-cool rooms.
Does A Mini Split AC System use a lot of electricity?
They are considered one of the most energy efficiency systems for home heating and cooling. Mini-splits typically consume far less electricity than central AC and heating systems, making them an energy-efficient alternative.
As an example: A Ductless or Mini-Split Air Conditioning system uses about 500 to 700 watts of power per zone. They can have up to four zones. If all zones are set to cool, the system will use about 2,000 watts per hour.
Are Mini Splits good for Boise air quality?
Definitely. One of the big reasons for choosing a Mini Split system is because they do not force air through ductwork which most likely is filled with particles that degrade your Indoor Air Quality. In addition to dust, dirt and pollen your ductwork can contain mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses that can be dangerous to your health. If you have someone in your home that suffers from allergies or asthma, increasing our air quality with a mini split can be a great solution.
Looking to add Mini Split AC to your Boise home? Let our experts help! We know Mini Splits like none other. As a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite contractor and nationally recognized as a Ductless All Star, we’ll make sure to show you how you can save money, save energy, and increase your home comfort with a Mini Split Air Conditioner. Call: 208-906-6928 today!
How Can We Help?
Ask a Question or Get a Quote from your Boise HVAC experts!