What You Need to Know About AC Repairs in Boise, Nampa, and Treasure Valley.
Is there ever a good time for your AC to stop working? We know that when your AC is broken or you need to fix your Air Conditioner, you want it done fast. Since there is never a good time for your Air Conditioner to fail, we recommend being as prepared as possible.
Keep in mind that there is a time of the year when AC Repair is in high demand. It’s the peak season, when the weather is HOT and Boise, Nampa, and Treasure Valley rely heavily on their air conditioning units to keep their homes cool and comfortable.
A great way to beat the rush is with our Comfort Club, where members get priority treatment and valuable discounts. Now is a good time to join the club because as the weather gets warmer, so does the demand for qualified HVAC techs.
SIGNS YOUR AIR CONDITIONER NEEDS REPAIR:
There are several signs that your AC needs repair, some are subtle while others are quite noticeable. If you are experiencing any of the following, don’t wait. Give us a call immediately and we’ll hop on it right away!
- Poor Airflow: If you’re noticing weak airflow from your vents, it could be a sign that your compressor is failing or that there’s a blockage in your ductwork.
- Warm Air: If your AC is blowing warm air, it could be a sign that your refrigerant levels are low or that your compressor is failing.
- Strange Noises: If you’re hearing banging, grinding, or squealing noises coming from your AC unit, it could be a sign that there’s a loose or damaged part that needs to be repaired immediately.
- High Humidity: If your AC isn’t removing humidity from your home, it could be a sign that your unit isn’t working properly or that your ductwork is leaking.
- Strange Smells: If you’re noticing a musty or burning smell coming from your vents, it could be a sign that there’s mold or a burnt wire in your unit.
STEPS TO TAKE WHEN YOUR AC NEEDS REPAIR
If you’re experiencing any of the above signs, it’s important to schedule AC repair immediately. Here are the steps to take when your AC needs repair:
Turn Off Your AC: When you notice any signs that your AC needs repair, turn it off immediately to prevent further damage.
Call Peppy! Heating and Cooling: As Boise’s leading HVAC contractors, our technicians are trained to diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs.
Schedule Regular Maintenance: It’s the single most important step you can toward ensuring your home comfort year-round. We always provide options, so you can mark your calendar and schedule an appointment or join our Comfort Club where we keep track of your maintenance, so it never slips under the radar.
Consider Replacement: If your AC is old as in more than 12 years and/or you’re experiencing frequent breakdowns, it may be time to consider investing in a new unit. Today’s Air Conditioners have improved energy efficiencies and modern features to enhance your home comfort.
Who will you turn to when you need AC Repair in Boise, Nampa, or Treasure Valley? The experts at Peppy Heating and Cooling of course!
We’re Prompt. We’re Prepared. We’re Peppy!
AC repair is easy when you have Boise’s top HVAC contractor on your side. Whether you need to service, repair, or replace your air conditioner, you can count on us. Get expert advice from our cheerful and experienced staff.
Call: (208) 906-6928 TODAY!